Perfected the Sit and Stay?
11 Nov - 16 Dec
Book Now for Pet Photos
Show your pets just how much you love them and capture the perrrfect photo with Santa this Christmas! We have dedicated timeslots every Monday and Wednesday evening from 5.30pm to 8pm until 16th December for your fury friend to join you in the family photo.
To ensure the safety of staff and customers, online bookings to visit Santa are essential and we won’t be taking walk-ups. Photos will look a little different this year with families sitting at a safe distance from Santa, although we promise it will still be fun and memorable.
What you need to do:
- Book online (we suggest booking early to secure your preferred date and time)
- Have your booking confirmation ready to show Santa’s helper on the day, either on your phone or print off your confirmation.
- Arrive within 5-minutes of your booking and not any earlier or later. This will help avoid queues and customers gathering.
- Wait in queue and maintain social distancing from other groups.
What you can expect on the day:
- On arrival, please wait at the front of the centre indicated on this MAP and one of Santa’s helpers will look after you and ensure everyone follows our COVID-Safe measures.
- All visitors will sit/stand a safe 1.5m distance from Santa and his helpers, but you can still tell Santa what you want for Christmas.
- All props will be handled by Santa and his team (you are welcome to bring your own props).
- A max of one family/household can be in a photo at any one time.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use.
- Staff will also explain the COVID- Safe process to customers upon arrival.
- Customers will be further distanced from staff by a protective screen and a separate monitor.
- While you can’t sit on Santa’s lap, you’ll be seated nearby on stools that will be cleaned between sessions. We suggest having this conversation with your little ones before you arrive that they won't be able to touch Santa.
- You can expect the photo process to take approximately 10 minutes from arrival to collection of your photo.
Other things to know:
- Before starting work each day, Santa and his helpers will have their health and temperatures checked.
- Staff will also be frequently cleaning all customer touch points and between sessions.
- Customers who are feeling unwell or awaiting COVID test results are not permitted to attend their session but can rebook to attend at a later date. This can be done online if it is before midnight on the day before your booking if it is the day of your booking please contact the customer care team on your booking confimration to re-scehdule.
Create new memories this Christmas with an unforgettable 2020 Santa photo.
For more information on our COVID safe measures see here